If you've forgotten your Amway ID password, follow these simple steps below to obtain a new one.
- At log in, click Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, enter your Amway ID associated with your account. Your Amway ID is either your email address, or your mobile phone number.
- If you have a phone number associated with your account, you will be brought to a screen to select your preferred password recovery option.
- You will receive a unique 6-digit Verification Code via email (or text message). Enter the 6-digit code from the email or text message into the "Verification Code" box.
- Select Verify.
- You will then be able to choose a new password.
Your new password must:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Confirm your new password and select SUBMIT.
- NEVER share your Amway ID or password with anyone else.
See additional help here:
How can I change my address?
- Log in to the Amway™ website and click on the drop-down by your name > My Account.
- Click on Billing and Shipping.
- Click on Shipping and Mailing Addresses.
- Under Primary Address > Edit > Enter the new address (including Apartment, Unit or Suite number).
- Check the box that says, "Make primary mailing address" and click Save.
- There are two primary addresses, Shipping and Mailing. This checkbox only appears when editing Primary Mailing.
- If there is a DITTO™ profile, a pop-up appears asking if you want that address updated as well. If so, click Yes. After updating, check all scheduled DITTO™ orders to ensure the ship-to address is correct.
- Click Save.
Note: Addresses are verified by USPS (For U.S., Amway.com) and Canada Post (For Canada, Amway.ca). There may be a pop-up for Address Validation to verify the address based on the information stored in their database. It is recommended to follow the formatting used by these databases to avoid delivery delays or cancellations.
Change Personal Information
How do I change my personal information?
If a change is needed for email address or phone number:
- Log in to the Amway website and click on the drop-down by your name > My Account > Personal Information.
- Click Edit and make the change(s).
- Click Save to save the change(s).
Please Note: If you do not share your personal information, then you will appear in the IBO’s Customer List as a "Confidential User."
You can update this setting by logging on to the AmwayTM website, visit here, and mark the box next to "Share personal information with my IBO."
Also, if you are a Preferred Customer, you may have a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). TIN is not editable.
Amway ID / Log In
Amway ID is the personal identification for all Customers and Business Owners. It is unique to each person. This means that no two people can use the same phone number or email.
Amway ID connects everyone to the Amway website and digital apps. If you have an account already, but do not have an Amway ID for signing into the website, you can create your Amway ID by following this link: Create Amway ID
Register as an IBO or Customer
If you do not have an account but would like to register and sign in with an Amway ID, please select one of these two options:
If the information on your account is no longer valid and you need assistance with creating your Amway ID, please contact Customer Service.
Switch from a Customer to an IBO
- Log in to Amway.com and click the drop down menu in the top right corner.
- Select “Register” and then “Register as an IBO”
- Fill in required information: email, date of birth, tax details, and address.
- Ensure your Legal Name matches your Tax Identification Number (TIN) document.
- If you’re a U.S. IBO, you need to provide your TIN.
- If you don’t want to submit your SSN online, you can use a W-9 for from gov.
- If you want to have a Co-Owner on the Amway business, you can add their information.
- Review terms and conditions, accept them and e-Sign your registration.
- Confirm the information is correct and submit.
- You’ll receive a confirmation with your 10-digit IBO number.
If you added a Co-Owner, they need to eSign the registration as well. Remember to keep records of your business reports.
Note: If you do not have a sponsor, this may result in an error asking you to call Customer Service. If you do have a sponsor but would like to change them, you will also need to call Customer Service before continuing.