Amway ID / Log In
Amway ID is the new personal identification for all IBOs and Customers. It is unique to each person, so they are in control of their own security. It will connect IBOs and Customers to the Amway website and digital apps. All IBOs will need to create their own Amway ID and link it to their existing business(es). Please follow the step by step how-to guide.
Bonus Payment Methods
You have the option of receiving your Bonus Payment via Amway™ Wirecard Prepaid Card, Direct Deposit, or Paper Check. To verify and/or change your Bonus Payment Preferences, visit My Account
Bonus Payment FAQs
How often are Bonus Payments made?
Some retail margin, order refunds, and sales tax refunds will be paid on a weekly basis. If your payment option is direct deposit or the Amway™ Wirecard Prepaid Card, as long as the payment amount is greater than $1, the payment is processed weekly. Refunds will be paid via your selected bonus payment option if they cannot be credited to the original order payment method.
If your bonus payment method is check, you will receive these incentive payments and refunds combined with your monthly bonus payment.
When will payments be made?
Weekly payments will be made based on activity from Wednesday of the current week until Tuesday of the following week and funds will be available for use on Friday of that following week. Additionally, any retail margin or Sales Tax refunds generated after the last Wednesday of the current month will be paid in the first week of the subsequent month.
Monthly performance bonus payments are generated on the 15th of the month. Discretionary Growth and Incentive/Amway™ Fast Track payments are generated on the 20th of the month. If the payment generation date is a weekend or holiday, the electronic transaction will still occur. Contact the respective financial institution for fund availability information. If your selected bonus payment method is check, allow up to 10 postal business days to receive once payment has been generated.
How can I see the Details Regarding my Payments?
You can log in to Amway.com > Business Center > Business Reports > Payment Advice. The Payment Advice report provides a detailed summary of each payment.
Are there Minimum Payment Amounts?
For electronic payments (Direct Deposit or Wirecard Prepaid Card) the minimum payment amount is $1.00. For paper check payments, the minimum amount is $25.00. If a payment was earned that does not meet the minimum payment amount, the funds will be held until the minimum amount for the selected bonus payment method is reached.
Are there fess associated with the Card?
Reference the Fee List below for information on associated fees.
Schedule of Fees (Fee List)
|Card Maintenance Fee (if applicable)1||$3.00 per month|
|In-Network Domestic ATM Withdrawal Fee (two free per payment)2||$1.50 per transaction|
|Out-of-Network Domestic ATM Withdrawal Fee||$1.50 per transaction|
|International ATM Withdrawal Fee||$2.50 per transaction|
|ACH Transfer Fee||$1.00 per transaction|
|Replacement Card Fee – Standard Delivery||$6.95 per request|
|Replacement Card Fee – Expedited Delivery||$25.00 per request|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee3||1.00% per transaction|
|Secondary Card Fee||$3.95 per request|
|1Card Maintenance Fee: Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee will be charged to your Card each month, starting on the ninth month after the issuance of the initial Card (and regardless of whether any replacement Card is issued). However, the monthly maintenance fee will not be charged in a month if: (1) money has been added to your Card in the preceding 90 days, or (2) your Card has been used to make a purchase in the preceding 90 days.|
|2At the present time, the ATM networks offered surcharge free (and in-network if applicable) to your card include MoneyPass® locations and Presto (Publix® supermarkets). 7-Eleven® locations are available through the MoneyPass® network. However, the ATMs comprising the networks may change from time to time. To be sure that the ATM you use is offered surcharge free or in-network 1) please confirm it is listed in the Wirecard ATM locator and that the ATM’s network is listed among the surcharge free networks for your program and 2) check the terminal’s on-screen disclosure regarding fees. Out-of-Network ATMs may impose charges for your transaction that are in addition to the ATM fees listed above.|
|3Foreign Currency Transaction Fee: A 3% fee will be applied to all Transactions made outside of the U.S. This fee is included in the total amount of the settled transaction. See this Agreement for additional information regarding foreign Transactions.|
What if I have a U.S. Dollar bank account and a Canadian Dollar bank account?
Funds will be paid in the currency of the country you are registered under, as long as no exclusions apply.
Are there any exclusions?
Retail margin will be paid weekly as long as the following conditions are met:
- Your payment option is direct deposit or the Amway™ Wirecard Prepaid Card.
- Tax withholdings are not required.
- No payment exceptions exist that require manual processing.
- No outstanding balances are owed to Amway.
- An order refund was unable to be applied back to the original form of payment.
- Your bonus payment option is either direct deposit or the Amway™ Wirecard Prepaid Card.
Where do I find more information about my Amway™ Wirecard Prepaid Card?
For Frequently Asked Questions, log in to your Wirecard account and click on the "Help" link along the top menu.
Adding and Removing People from My Account
As an Independent Business Owner (IBO) you can add people to your business and specify what role they will have in your business.
If you want to add someone to your business who has no existing relationship with Amway, visit My Account and Add a Role in the “People on My Business” section:
- Primary Applicant: The first person named when registering as a new IBO and is an owner of the Independent Business, able to place orders, sponsor others, add others to the business with any role, and perform other business functions as a business owner.
- Co-owner: An equal partner in the Independent Business and can place orders, sponsor others, add others to the business with any role, and perform other business functions as a business owner.
- Business Manager: Not an owner of the business, but can manage the business and act on behalf of the business owner(s) by placing orders, sponsoring others, and performing other business functions. A Business Manager can add other people to the business with the role of Business Manager or Cashier.
- Cashier: Someone who can act on behalf of the IBO to create receipts to report a sale or transfer volume to another IBO. The Cashier is not able to perform any other functions for the Independent Business.
Note: Each person who is added to the business will need to accept and agree to the conditions of their role and create an Amway ID, or associate their existing Amway ID to the Independent Business they’ve been added to before they can perform any of the associated functions for the IBO.
If you want to do any of the following, download the Business Name Change Form [ English | Spanish | Chinese | Korean ] and contact Business Conduct and Rules (BCR) by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 1-616-787-7896:
- Add someone to your business who has been an IBO before
- Add someone to your business who is an existing IBO
- Add someone to your business for succession planning
- Remove a co-owner from your business
- Change your business from a sole proprietorship to a business entity
- Change your legal name
Renewing Your Amway™ Business
- World-class business opportunity
- Exclusive, high-quality products
- Free Amway™ Education on making money, selling, product knowledge and business essentials
- Free, easy to create Personal Retail Website
- Ability to manage your business through mobile
- Partner Stores discounts and promotions
- IBOAI®† membership
The standard renewal fee is $62 per year, which includes your IBOAI®† membership fee. The fiscal year is September 1–August 31. For IBOs who started their business late in the previous fiscal year, the fee is prorated* as follows.
- Registered in June – $57
- Registered in July – $52
- Registered in August – Renewal is not required for the upcoming fiscal year, which begins September 1
*Prorated fees do NOT include the IBOAI®†.
Renew now, and continue to build your Amway™ business.
Simplify the renewal process by setting up Auto-Renewal, and Amway will automatically process your renewal each year—and of course you will be in the know before it’s processed! Set up Auto-Renewal today.
Downline IBO Renewal Information
Although each IBO must renew their own business, you can help remind those in your group who may need to renew. The Business Center has an Action Report that will show you which downline IBOs still need to renew.
IBO Renewal and Auto-Renewal FAQs
1. When can I renew?
You can renew your IBO Contract from September 1–December 31 each year.
There are two convenient ways to renew.
1) Logging in to Amway.com and going to Account Menu > My Account > Auto-Renewal/Renewal.
2) Automatically by enrolling in Auto-Renewal.*
*Auto-Renewal sign-up after September 1 will take effect for the following fiscal year.
3. How long is the renewal good for?
Renewal keeps your business active until December 31 of the following year. For example, those who renew September–December 2019 will be active until December 31, 2020.
4. What happens if I don’t renew by December 31?
Starting January 1, your business will become inactive. While inactive, you will not be able to sponsor new IBOs, register new customers, place orders or receive volume until you renew. You will have until August 31 to renew and restore your IBO privileges. There is no additional fee for late renewals.
5. What happens to downline IBOs if I don't renew by December 31?
Downline IBOs and customers will be reassigned to your upline. If you renew by August 31 of the year your business becomes inactive, downline IBOs may be reassigned to you. Please note that if your customers have any activity during the time you were inactive, they will stay with your upline even after your late renewal. This is one important reason to renew your business on time. Please refer to Rules 3.7 and 3.8 for more information.
6. What do I get by renewing?
By renewing your IBO Contract, you can continue with the Amway business as an IBO, giving you access to a world-class opportunity, top-notch products, and the training and support to help you reach your goals.
7. What is the IBOAI®† Board Support fee?
When you register and renew as an IBO, you pay $12 to become a member of the IBOAI®†, a trade association that represents the interests of IBOs and consults with Amway on a wide variety of issues that affect your business. Learn more at the IBOAI®† Overview at iboai.com.
8. How can I tell if downline IBOs have renewed?
You can view downlines who have not renewed by going to Business Center > Action Reports > Renewals.
9. Can I renew downline IBOs?
No. Each IBO must process his/her own IBO Contract renewal on Amway.com.
10. I'm on automatic renewal but need to change the credit card being used. How do I do that?
On Amway.com go to Account Menu > My Account > Auto-Renewal/Renewal > Edit > Select or Add New Payment Method.
11. The charge for my automatic renewal did not go through. What do I do now?
You can still renew by going to Account Menu > My Account > Auto-Renewal/Renewal. After you complete your renewal, you can go to Auto-Renewal Settings and update your credit card so you’re all set for next year.
12. I just registered this year. Do I still have to renew?
If you registered before August 1, you need to renew. All IBOs renew during the same period, September through December of each year. New IBOs who register in June and July are given prorated renewals. New IBOs who register in August are not required to renew for that year. Refer to the prorated amounts above.
13. How can I tell if I've been renewed?
On Amway.com go to Account Menu > My Account. Your renewal status will be displayed for you in the Auto-Renewal/Renewal section.
†IBOAI® is a registered trademark of Independent Business Owners Association International.
Obtaining or Replacing an Identification Card
If you have not received your identification card after two weeks, or if the information on the card is incorrect, please Contact Us.
If you live in an offshore area, you should receive your identification card in approximately four to six weeks. Offshore areas include miscellaneous Atlantic and Caribbean Islands and Territories, and U.S. Trust Territories and Possessions in the Pacific and Caribbean.
For further assistance, Contact Us.