If you've forgotten your Amway ID password, follow these simple steps below to obtain a new one.
- At log in, click Forgot Password.
- To reset your password, enter your Amway ID associated with your account. Your Amway ID is either your email address, or your mobile phone number.
- If you have a phone number associated with your account, you will be brought to a screen to select your preferred password recovery option.
- You will receive a unique 6-digit Verification Code via email (or text message). Enter the 6-digit code from the email or text message into the "Verification Code" box.
- Select Verify.
- You will then be able to choose a new password.
Your new password must:
- Be at least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least 1 letter
- Contain at least 1 number
- Confirm your new password and select SUBMIT.
- NEVER share your Amway ID or password with anyone else.
See additional help here:
How can I change my address?
- Log in to the Amway™ website and click on the drop-down by your name > My Account.
- Click on Billing and Shipping.
- Click on Shipping and Mailing Addresses.
- Under Primary Address > Edit > Enter the new address (including Apartment, Unit or Suite number).
- Check the box that says, "Make primary mailing address" and click Save.
- There are two primary addresses, Shipping and Mailing. This checkbox only appears when editing Primary Mailing.
- If there is a DITTOTM profile, a pop-up appears asking if you want that address updated as well. If so, click Yes. After updating, check all scheduled DITTOTM orders to ensure the ship-to address is correct.
- Click Save.
Change Personal Information
How do I change my personal information?
If a change is needed for email address or phone number:
- Log in to the Amway website and click on the drop-down by your name > My Account > Personal Information.
- Click Edit and make the change(s).
- Click Save to save the change(s).
Please Note: If you do not share your personal information, then you will appear in the IBO’s Customer List as a "Confidential User."
You can update this setting by logging on to the AmwayTM website, visit here, and mark the box next to "Share personal information with my IBO."
Also, if you are a Preferred Customer, you may have a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). TIN is not editable.
Amway ID / Log In
Amway ID is the personal identification for all Customers. It is unique to each person, so they are in control of their own security. It connects Customers to the Amway website and digital apps. You can create your Amway ID by following this link: Create Account.
Switch from a Customer to an IBO
- Log in to the AmwayTM website and click on the drop-down by your name.
- When the drop-down appears, click on Register as an IBO.
- A pop-up will appear. Click Register Now to move forward.
- Fill in required fields (e.g., Email, Date of Birth, Tax Information and Address) > Continue.
- Full Legal Name should be entered as it appears on your Tax Identification Number (TIN) document.
- For U.S. IBOs, TIN is now required to become an IBO.
- Note: New IBOs who do not wish to submit their SSN online must submit a W-9 form. W-9 forms can be obtained from irs.gov and then sent to IBO.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is a Co-Owner (Co-Applicant), select: Add A Co-Owner
- The confirmation email for Co-Owner sends after the owner completes registration. Co-Owner will need to "Confirm email" and create their Amway ID.
- If the Co-Owner does not eSign the contract, then the primary’s account will remain active, but the Co-Owner will appear as “missing signature”.
- Remember: Primary Applicant on the account receives tax documents and is charged for registration.
- Add desired payment method: PayPal®† or credit/debit card.
- If you uncheck Save as Primary, then the Card Nickname will become optional.
- Carefully review the terms and conditions, including the Amway income disclosure, and acknowledge acceptance by checking the appropriate box.
- Verify that the information is correct and eSign the registration.
- Click Submit and a Confirmation page will display showing your 10-digit IBO number.
- You will then be able to see the entered information and can print the registration agreement.
- To see the Registration Agreement after registration: Account Menu > View Account > Contracts
- If a Co-Owner was added, this will be shown in red and that the Co-Owner is pending. Now the Co-Owner can go to their email, complete and eSign the registration.
- Note: Co-Owner is not on the business until they eSign.
- Co-Owner should also carefully review the terms and conditions, including the Amway income disclosure, and acknowledge acceptance by checking the appropriate box.
- There can be an unlimited number of Co-Owners added to the account.
- Be sure to keep records of your business reports by downloading them as they become available.
†PayPal® is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc.