Orders & Returns
Product Status Definitions
· The item is currently unavailable.
· Item is available and can be added to an order.
No Longer Available (NLA)
· Item has been discontinued; stock may be available from your IBO.
Temporarily Out-of-Stock (TOS)
· Item is currently unavailable and cannot be placed on an order.
- Log into your account.
- Search for items and add to cart from the product listing page or product details page.
- After all items are in the cart, click View Cart.
- Verify the items and quantities in the cart are correct and click Checkout.
- If you forget to login at the beginning, you can also click Sign In at the next step and be redirected to the login screen.
- Verify that your name, shipping address, email address and phone number are correct.
NOTE: The website shows Mobile Number, but the phone number can be either a mobile number or landline.
- Under the Payment section, choose either PayPal®† or Credit Card, enter the correct information and click Next.
- Confirm the information is correct, then click Place Order.
- View Order Confirmation page.
†PayPal® is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc.
See additional help here:
If you checked out as a Guest and do not have an account, please reference your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails for details. You can view the order status by clicking on the link provided in the email(s) to view Tracking Numbers.
Another option is to locate your order from the Guest Order Search page. Go to Guest Order Search, fill-in your Order #, Email, Ship To Zip Code and click on the “View Order” button. If an order can be found that is associated with the entered information, you will be redirected to the Order Details page.
Can I track my order?
You will find tracking links in your Order Details page that will provide shipment details and an estimated delivery date(s) for your packages. When your order ships, a shipping confirmation email will be sent that also includes these tracking links for your convenience.
We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you try our products and are not completely satisfied, most may be returned within 180 days of purchase for an exchange or refund of the product price and applicable tax. (Note: 120 days for AtmosphereTM, iCookTM and eSpringTM products. Some items such as consumable food and beverage items are non-returnable unless defective upon receipt.)
This satisfaction guarantee does not apply to IBO purchases for stock or inventory.
Returning an Order
For Guest checkouts without an Amway account, follow these 5 steps:
1. To create and print a prepaid return label, click here.
2. Complete the information and enter your order number in the reference number field.
3. Include your name, contact information, order number, and reason for return in the box with the items.
4. Adhere the prepaid shipping label to the package and return it via USPS or your nearby FedEx drop-off location. Postage is not necessary, if mailed in the United States using the prepaid shipping label.
5. You may track your return at: http://fedex.com
Expect the return process to take up to 11 business days when using Amway return label. If the prepaid return label is not being used, it can take up to 17 business days.
CAUTION – Aerosols, Bleaches, Perfumes, Mouthwash and Hairspray products are subject to special return instructions. Do not return any of these products without first contacting Customer Service.
Returning items shipped separately by truck
Items that were shipped separately by truck should not be returned to Amway without prior authorization from Customer Service.
Damaged truck-delivered merchandise
If merchandise is received by truck carrier, and the merchandise (not just the carton) is obviously damaged, the merchandise should be immediately refused by writing “Damaged – Refused” on all the carrier’s delivery papers. Then:
· Keep a copy of the delivery receipt for your records.
· Request a replacement and further instruction from Customer Service.
· Product should be returned via the deliverer.
If the damage is concealed and discovered after opening, keep the shipping container.
Return Status Descriptions
The return request has been submitted and we are waiting to receive the returned goods in our return processing center.
The returned goods have been marked as received in our return processing center.
The refund or replacement is being processed.
The return is complete; refund has been processed or the replacement order has been shipped.
The return has been canceled.
Whenever possible, the refund will be issued to the original method of payment.
If there is an Accounts Receivable (AR) balance (Customer owes Amway funds), the refund will be applied to the AR balance first, then any remaining amount will be sent to the original method of payment on the order.
In Dominican Republic, the full amount due for the refund is applied to the AR account.
Viewing Order Details
For orders placed as a Guest, use Guest Order Search to locate your order and review its status. The order status can be found on the Order Details page along with other details such as order date, totals, and tracking details (once your order has shipped).
Order Status options include:
- Placed:The order has been placed but not yet shipped. Changes to the order may be possible by selecting the View/Modify Order Detail option.
- Pending:The order is pending further action. Select the View/Modify Order Details option to update necessary information to complete the order.
- Processing:The order is being packaged for shipment. No changes can be made.
- Shipped:The order has shipped. No changes can be made.
- Cancelled:The order has been cancelled.
Orders with Back Orders, Advanced Orders, or Return requests will be clearly indicated.
Most of the time, products are in stock and will ship immediately when ordered. Occasionally, there may be an unanticipated high demand for a product or other delay that could cause an item to be temporarily out of stock. In these cases, the out-of-stock item will be backordered for shipment to you at a later date. Any other items on the same order will ship in the normal time frame, if they are in stock.
There are item(s) that are on backorder(s).
We cannot predict when it will ship. If it doesn’t ship within 45 days, Amway will cancel the order. You can cancel the order before 45 days at any time.
Notification of Backorder
Please refer to the email(s) you received with each transaction.
A status of Backorder will also appear in your online Order Details page when the product goes on Backorder. If you have other products included within the same order, the Backorder item and status will also appear on the packing list that you will receive with those products.
If a product is known to be on Backorder at the time you place your order, that status will appear in red on the product page and in your online Shopping Cart.
Once your Backorder item is available for shipment, it will be shipped to you via the method you chose when you placed the original order.
You will not be charged for a Backorder item until it ships. If the Backorder is canceled, you will be notified by email and will not be charged for that item.
Canceling a Backorder
If you choose to cancel a Backorder, go to Guest Order Search, fill-in your Order #, Email, Ship To Zip Code and click on the "View Order" button. If an order can be found that is associated with the entered information, you will be redirected to the Order Details page. The option to cancel will be listed under the Backorder product.
For further assistance, Contact Us.