What is the AmPerks™ Customer Rewards Program?
AmPerks™ is Amway’s customer-focused rewards program! Discover your new favorite Amway™ products – and get rewarded for it! Earn points with every qualified purchase and have fun redeeming your points for rewards. AmPerks™ also gets you risk-free returns through AmwayPromise™ and promotional free ground shipping on orders of $99 or more, bonus points for first-time sign-up, as well as additional points for qualifying DITTO™ orders.
What are the requirements to participate?
- The AmPerks™ Program is free to join.
- If you are a registered customer, you can opt in to the AmPerks™ Program on Amway.com.
- If you are a new customer, you can sign up as a registered customer and opt in to the AmPerks™ Program on Amway.com.
What are the perks of the AmPerks™ Customer Rewards Program?
- Earn 2 points for every dollar spent on qualified purchases.
- Personalized shopping recommendations.
- Exclusive promotions and incentives. See “About AmPerks™” for all the exclusive promotions and incentives happening today!
- The AmPerks™ Program promotions are subject to change. Please see AmPerks™ Terms & Conditions for more information.
What is included in the free shipping promotion?
- The promotional Free Ground Shipping is valid for shipping to U.S. addresses only (excludes offshore). Please see Shipping & Delivery for details.
What are the rules of the AmPerks™ Customer Rewards Program?
Rules appear in the AmPerks™ Terms & Conditions.
Do my points expire?
All accrued points expire based on two years of purchase inactivity. You will be notified prior to points expiring. Don’t let your points expire. Shop today!
Where can I earn points?
- Purchases from your IBO’s inventory.
- Your IBO’s MyShop – ask your IBO to share a link to their site.
- DITTO™ Scheduled Orders – ask your IBO to get you set up for automated home delivery.
- Service Center and Business Center purchases.
How do I earn points?
- When you purchase qualified products, you will earn 2 points for every $1 spent.
- You can also receive promotional points from AmPerks™ exclusive promotions and incentives running throughout the year. See “About AmPerks™” for all the exclusive promotions and incentives happening today!
Do I receive points on all my purchases?
No, not all purchases will be eligible for points. Taxes, shipping costs, partner store purchases, etc. are excluded. See AmPerks™ Terms & Conditions for complete details.
Can I receive points from purchases made prior to joining the AmPerks™ Customer Rewards Program?
No, points for purchases made prior to joining the AmPerks™ Program will not be added to a customer’s AmPerks™ account retroactively.
Can I combine points from two different accounts?
No, points will be earned and applied to the account from which the purchase was made.
When do my points appear in my rewards account?
After the order is invoiced and shipped, you will receive points and can view them in your dashboard.
If I’m missing points from a purchase, how do I apply them to my account?
If you find you are missing points, contact Customer Service and they can assist you.
What can I use my points on?
Points can be redeemed for dollars off your total purchase. Rewards can be redeemed in increments of 500 points. 500 points equates to $5 off your purchase.
Where can I redeem rewards?
You can redeem your rewards from your shopping cart during the checkout process on Amway.com or your IBO’s MyShop. Simply select the reward you would like to use with your order, and your reward will be applied to your cart.
Can I use my rewards with other discounts and specials offered by Amway?
Yes, your rewards can be combined with other discounts and special offers. For example, you can redeem your reward and apply a promotion from the mini catalog at the same time.
Can my IBO redeem rewards on my behalf for purchases?
No, you, the AmPerks™ Program member, must be the one to redeem rewards. Your IBO will not be able to redeem rewards on your behalf.
Are there any exclusions to redeeming points?
- There is no cap on how many points you can redeem at one time, up to the nearest $5 value of the total product cost of the Qualified Purchase. For example, if your total product cost is $98, you may only redeem $95 off your Qualified Purchase. You may not, however, redeem $100 and get $2 back in cash value.
- Points cannot be redeemed for products that are on backorder, taxes, shipping costs, partner store purchases, etc. See AmPerks™ Terms & Conditions for complete details.
What happens to my points and rewards if I become an IBO?
If you decide to transition to an IBO, your points will no longer be available. Make sure to use all your points first! Shop today!
MANAGING YOUR PROFILE
Where can I find my points balance?
You can find your points balance on your AmPerks™ Program dashboard by clicking “About AmPerks™” on the website. You must be logged in and enrolled in the AmPerks™ Program to view your points balance.
How do I opt out of the AmPerks™ Customer Rewards Program?
- You have an option to opt out under MY ACCOUNT.
- Opting out does not cancel your Amway registered customer account.
- If you opt out, you will not earn points on purchases until you opt back into AmPerks™.
- If you opt out, you will not be able to redeem rewards.
- If you opt out, you will not be able to participate in AmPerks™ Program-related promotions.
- If you opt out and still have points, your points will stay intact until your account has two years of purchase inactivity. To access those points, you can opt back into the AmPerks™ Program.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
What happens to my rewards when I return an item?
Rewards used on a returned purchase will be applied back to your account in the form of equivalent AmPerks™ Program points.
What happens to my earned points when I return an item?
Points earned from the returned product will be deducted from your account.
AmPerks™ Terms & Conditions
AMWAY AMPERKS™ CUSTOMER REWARDS PROGRAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Program Description. The Amway AmPerkstm Customer Rewards Program (the “Program”) is a rewards program offered by Amway Corp. (“Amway”) that is free to join for its registered customers located in the United States. Program members are able to earn and accumulate points (“Points”) that can be redeemed for certain additional benefits as described in the Program.
- 2.1 Eligibility. Membership in the Program is limited to individuals only and is limited to one account per individual. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). No purchase is necessary to enroll in the Program. There are no participation or membership fees associated with the Program.
- 2.2 How to Join. There are three (3) ways to join the Program and begin receiving Points:
- a. New Customers. You may register for the Program online at Amway.com by creating an Amway registered customer account and indicating that you want to enroll in the Program.
- b. Current Customers. If you already have an Amway registered customer account, you may register for the Program by navigating to AmPerks on Amway.com in the main header navigation or the AmPerks tile in My Account and following the prompts to enroll in the Program.
- c. Referral Registration. If you receive a referral link from a current Amway customer or Amway Independent Business Owner, you may register for the Program by clicking the link and following the prompts to enroll in the Program.
- Earning Points. Points are earned only on products purchased by you that are eligible for Points and verified by Amway (“Qualified Purchases”). Points will be made available when the product ships. You will earn two (2) Points for every one dollar ($1) of Qualified Purchases. There is no cap on how many Points you can earn. Points may not be earned in fractional amounts. Instead, Points are rounded up to the nearest Point value.
- Exclusions to Earning and Redeeming Points. Points will not be earned and cannot be redeemed for Partner Store purchases, or taxes or costs associated with shipping and delivery fees, service fees, handling fees, warranty replacement parts, donations, catalogs, or bottle deposit fees.
- No Currency Exchange. The physical address associated with your customer account governs the value of your purchase for the purpose of determining how many Points you have earned. No currency exchange is applied to the value of your purchase.
- Promotional Offers. Amway reserves the right to make other promotional offers available to Program members from time to time in its sole discretion. The terms of such promotional offers will be made available at Amway.com.
- Viewing Points. You can view and track your current Points balance, as well as any Point activity and available rewards options, by logging into your Amway account.
- Redeeming Points. You may redeem Points at any time to make a Qualified Purchase subject to the following: Points can be redeemed only in increments of 500 (e.g. 500, 1,000, 1,500). 500 Points is equivalent to $5 off your purchase. There is no cap on how many Points you can redeem at one time, up to the nearest $5 value of the total product cost of the Qualified Purchase. For example, if your total product cost is $98, you may only redeem $95 off your Qualified Purchase. You may not, however, redeem $100 and get $2 back in cash value.
- Return of Products. If you return any product that was purchased in whole or in part by redeeming Points, Amway will credit to your account the number of Points that were used for that purchase. If you return any product for which Points were earned as part of a Qualified Purchase, Amway will deduct the Points that you earned for that Qualified Purchase from your account, potentially resulting in a zero Point balance on your Amway account; however, it will not result in a negative Point balance.
- Expiration of Points. All accrued Points in your account will automatically expire after two (2) years of inactivity. “Inactivity” is defined as no purchase activity during a two (2) consecutive year period, including but not limited to purchasing a product, redeeming Points, or earning Points.
- Communications by and with Amway and its Independent Business Owners. By enrolling in the Program, you will automatically be subscribed to receive transactional emails about the Program, including but not limited to communications regarding Qualified Purchases and Points and rewards. You may not unsubscribe from transactional emails about the Program. Amway independent business owners (“IBOs”) may communicate with you with respect to the Program.
- Opting Out of the Program. You can choose to opt out of the Program at any time. Opting out of the Program does not cancel your Amway account. If you opt out of the Program and continue purchasing products, you will not earn Points on those purchases; however, Points you earned while you were enrolled in the Program will remain available in your account until the Points expire. You will not have the ability to redeem your Points while opted out of the Program. You may opt back into the Program at any time, and resume earning Points on Qualified Purchases and redeem any unexpired Points in your account.
- Amendments. Amway may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, amend or modify these Terms at any time or may terminate the Program any time, by posting any such changes at www.Amway.com. The amendments or modifications to the Program that Amway may make include, but are not limited to, any of the following changes: (i) change the Products that are eligible to earn Points; (ii) increase or decrease the number of Points earned on a Qualified Purchase; (iii) increase or decrease the number of Points required to earn a reward; (iv) increase or decrease the time period for the expiration of Points; (v) cease providing membership benefits; (vi) change the eligibility or method of becoming a member; or (vii) changes to Program rules or rewards. Electing to remain a member after a change in the Terms constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Termination/Removal from the Program. Amway reserves the right to terminate your participation in the Program based on Inactivity, or if Amway determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms or that the use of your Program account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. In the event that your participation in the Program is terminated, all accrued Points in your account will automatically expire.
- Becoming an Amway Independent Business Owner. If you choose to become an IBO in the future, upon entering into the IBO Contract with Amway, you will immediately cease to be a member of the Program, your Points will immediately expire, and these Terms will not apply to you as an Amway IBO.
- No Cash Value of Points. Points accrued in connection with the Program are promotional, have no cash value, cannot be transferred to anyone else, and cannot be redeemed for cash. In addition, Points are not redeemable for gift cards or for e-gift certificates.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY - IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES FOR MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.>
YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISIONS:
- 18.1 Agreement to Arbitrate. Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, the Program, or your access to or participation in the Program (whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory) will be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with this Section 17.
- 18.2 Arbitration Procedure. The arbitration of any dispute or claim shall be initiated through JAMS and conducted in accordance with the JAMS fee schedules and rules, as modified by these Terms. The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com. You and Amway agree that these Terms evidence a transaction in interstate commerce and that this arbitration provision will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act. Any arbitration will be held in a reasonably convenient location in the state in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. Judgment on any arbitration award may be entered in any court having proper jurisdiction.
- 18.3 Authority of Arbitrator. An arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available in a court, including injunctive or declaratory relief to the extent required to satisfy your individual claim, and must follow and enforce these Terms as a court would. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Amway.
- 18.4 Class Action Waiver. You and Amway agree that any proceeding, whether in arbitration or in court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.Neither you, nor any other customer or Program member, can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated or representative proceeding. If a court or arbitrator determines in an action between you and Amway that this class action waiver is unenforceable, the arbitration agreement will be void as to you.
- 18.5 Jury Trial Waiver. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, YOU AND AMWAY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Choice of Law. Except to the extent that the Federal Arbitration Act applies, the formation, construction, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and all claims arising from or relating to the Terms or the Program shall be governed by Michigan law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflicts of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
- Severability. If an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction determines any portion of these Terms is unenforceable in any respect, then it shall enforce the rest of the Terms to the fullest extent permitted by law without affecting the enforceability of all remaining Terms.