Six 50 mL (2.3 oz.) Tubes
A healthy clean you can see and feel with every smile
One fluoride toothpaste does it all for every member of the family.
- Fights cavities and freshens breath.
- Whitens teeth and removes stains.
- Removes plaque with regular brushing.
- Promotes remineralization that, with regular brushing, helps to repair early cavities.
- Helps prevent demineralization, which can lead to tooth decay.
- Also available in full size (sold separately).
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal on tube has been removed.
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.21%.
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, PEG-8, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, FD&C Blue No. 1.
Is Glister™ Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste Kosher Certified?
Amway is changing the way you sign in.Amway is making your new, personalized online experience more secure. If you haven’t already, you need to create an Amway ID before signing in.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: