60 Packets (30 A.M. and 30 P.M.)
Our best foundational MyPack to maximize your optimal health
Bringing you the best of nature and the best of science, this comprehensive MyPack contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients to seriously build your foundational nutrition.
Each daily serving contains:
- Nutrilite™ Double X™ Multivitamin: The ultimate multivitamin with 22 vitamins and minerals and 22 plant concentrates helps fill nutrient gaps and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.†
- Nutrilite™ Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables: Provides phytonutrients equal to 5+ servings of fruits and vegetables.†
- Nutrilite™ Balanced Health Omega: Provides DHA and EPA omega-3s to support brain and eye health.†
- Nutrilite™ Vitamin D: Helps calcium absorption for strong bones.†
Nutrilite™ MyPacks are personalized, simple and convenient with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
All Good. No Guesswork.
- Personalized: MyPacks are tailored to address top supplement needs.
- Simple: We’ve taken the guesswork out of which supplements to take to meet your specific needs.
- Convenient: MyPacks are an easy way to take your supplements on the go.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrilite™ Double X™ Multivitamin
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrilite™ Vitamin D
Patients on anticoagulant therapy should consult their physician before taking vitamin K2 supplements.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrilite™ Perfect Pack is NSF certified. What is NSF certified?
Choosing a product certified by NSF International gives you confidence that what’s on the label is what’s in the product. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certification. NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection.
Take AM packet in the morning with a meal. Take PM packet in the evening with a meal.
Amway is changing the way you sign in.Amway is making your new, personalized online experience more secure. If you haven’t already, you need to create an Amway ID before signing in.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: