60 Packets (30 A.M. and 30 P.M.)
Build, support and maintain healthy bones†
Build strong bones and protect them for life so you can work, play and be confident.† This MyPack is an easy and convenient way to support healthy bones at any age.
Each daily serving contains:
- Nutrilite™ Cal Mag D: Helps build strong bones with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.†
- Nutrilite™ Vitamin D: Helps calcium absorption for strong bones.†
- Nutrilite™ Bone Guard™ (not sold separately): Supports bone density as you age with pomegranate and grape seed extracts, which help your bones retain calcium.†
Nutrilite™ MyPacks are personalized, simple and convenient with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
All Good. No Guesswork.
- Personalized: MyPacks are tailored to address top supplement needs.
- Simple: We’ve taken the guesswork out of which supplements to take to meet your specific needs.
- Convenient: MyPacks are an easy way to take your supplements on the go.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Nutrilite™ Vitamin D
Patients on anticoagulant therapy should consult their physician before taking vitamin K2 supplements.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrilite™ Bone Health Pack is NSF certified. What is NSF certified?
Choosing a product certified by NSF International gives you the confidence that what’s on the label is what’s in the product. From extensive product testing and material analyses to unannounced plant inspections, every aspect of a product’s development is thoroughly evaluated before it can earn NSF certification. NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection.
Is the Nutrilite™ Bone Health Pack certified Halal?
Take A.M. packet in the morning, preferably with a meal. Take P.M. packet in the evening, preferably with a meal.
Welcome to the new Amway website!Amway ID is your personal set of credentials (username and password) that you’ll use to access the Amway website and mobile apps.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: