1 L (33.8 fl. oz.)
The world's most versatile cleaner
If you could only have one cleaning product in your home, this would be the one. It can be used on all washable items and surfaces, even your hands. Super-effective, super-versatile, L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner is always the right choice. It’s the perfect clean for any surface.
- Works on all washable items and surfaces that water alone won’t harm, including sealed tile, wood, vinyl siding, stone, linoleum and ceramic surfaces.
- The 1 L bottle will refill the 16.9 oz. spray bottle 20 times! Now that’s a great value.
- Recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Safer Choice Program for containing safer ingredients that don’t sacrifice quality or performance.
- Biodegradable formula.
- No phosphates, chlorine or other unpleasant ingredients, so it’s safer for the environment.
- Concentrated, so less is more.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
|Name||CAS #||Common Name/Function|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary – See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
Is L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner considered antibacterial?
No, L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner is not a registered antibacterial product. It is not designed to disinfect surfaces.
Can L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner be mixed with Pursue Disinfectant Cleaner?
No, they cannot be mixed together due to the incompatibility of their ingredients. Blending them together will produce an ineffective mixture.
Is Amway Home™ L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner Certified Kosher?
In a wash bucket: Add 1 1/2 capfuls (30 ml) to 5 liters (1 1/4 gallon) of water.
In a spray bottle: Add 1 part cleaner to 9 parts water.
Hand washing: Use full strength and rinse well after washing.
Amway is changing the way you sign in.Amway is making your new, personalized online experience more secure. If you haven’t already, you need to create an Amway ID before signing in.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: