30 mL (1.0 fl. oz.)
Your go-to foundation for a fresh, dewy, flawless look
Naturally radiant sheer coverage that hides imperfections, evens out skin tone, and leaves skin HD photo-ready. Dropper in cap dispenses the perfect amount of foundation and glides onto skin so it appears healthy looking, flawless, refreshed and hydrated.
- Imperfections are covered, yet more of your true skin tone shines through.
- Norwegian fjord water and Hawaiian acai help deliver a fresh healthy glow.
- Shine enhancers help create a luminous finish.
- SPF 15 UVA/UVB helps protect skin from UV rays and helps minimize the effects of free radical and environmental damage.
- Allergy and dermatologist-tested.
- Non-acnegenic; won’t clog pores.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Chablis shade is ideal for light skin tones (Level 1) with cool undertones.
Active Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE, OCTINOXATE
POLYBUTENE, PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, LECITHIN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, MICA (CI 77019), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DIT-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TIN OXIDE. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTIENIR/PUEDE CONTENER +/- BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)
One full dropper is designed to give you the right amount of foundation. Squeeze and release the top before opening the bottle to fully load the dropper with foundation. Then twist open the cap and squeeze the bulb to dispense the foundation. We suggest putting it on the back of your hand before applying. The foundation can be applied with your fingers, a sponge or a brush.
Use foundation as the last step in your skincare regimen and the first step to creating your Artistry™ makeup look. Always let all skincare products absorb completely prior to applying foundation. To achieve a perfected look, try these techniques from Artistry™ Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca.
For perfected, natural, dewy-looking skin:
- Warm the foundation on the back of your hand before applying it to your face. By warming it first, you will achieve better coverage and a more professional finish.
- Use a foundation brush or a damp Artistry™ Makeup Perfecting Sponge to apply, creating a beautiful, even finish. Build coverage by applying more than one layer of foundation.
- For a quick, on the go application, use your fingers instead of a foundation brush or sponge.
To create a flawless finish:
- Follow the steps above, then create an extra polished finish by sweeping Artistry Exact Fit™ Perfecting Loose Powder over face with brush.
- Next, give your look a powder rubdown: Tap a small amount of loose powder into the palm of your hand. Rub fingertips in powder to warm it for smooth application. Gently press and smooth powder into skin using fingertips. Buff away excess powder using quick, short strokes of your powder brush.
- This tip helps set and perfect your makeup and makes pores seem to disappear.
Welcome to the new Amway website!Amway ID is your personal set of credentials (username and password) that you’ll use to access the Amway website and mobile apps.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: