Perfectly apply and blend your favorite Artistry™ face product
Apply liquid foundation the way makeup experts do with this premium-quality Artistry™ Makeup Perfecting Sponge. Allows for easy blending and quick application of liquid and cream face products to large and small areas of your face.
- Ensures streak-free application of Artistry™ foundations, face creams and powders for a flawless look.
- Pointed tip to be used for precise application under the eyes, around the nose and perfectly contoured curves.
- Rounded end is best to cover large surfaces, blending and buffing.
- The small pores absorb and retain water, allowing the foundation to “sit” on top of the sponge, rather than clogging it.
- Sponge will increase in volume when wet and will become even softer.
Available while supplies last.
- Submerge sponge into water and squeeze to saturate.
- Remove excess water by squeezing.
- Apply a small amount of liquid or cream foundation onto back of your hand to warm. Dab sponge into foundation.
- Using a light tapping motion to apply where desired, start at the center of your face and move outward.
- Blend and buff until desired finish is achieved.
- For powders, use wet with a sweeping/buffing motion.
- Use the precision tip with concealer around the nose, eyes and lips to prime, to highlight or to mask imperfections.
How to clean:
Wash Artistry™ Makeup Perfecting Sponge after each use. Gently massage in a mixture of water and any Satinique™ shampoo or G&H Protect+™ Concentrated Hand Soap. Continuously squeeze until it is clean and suds free, and let air dry. Replace after 3 months of use.
Welcome to the new Amway website!Amway ID is your personal set of credentials (username and password) that you’ll use to access the Amway website and mobile apps.
The Usage Calculator helps you determine how much of a product your household will consume over time so you can order what you need, when you need it. It's a great tool for setting up DITTO™ scheduled orders.
- Usage Rate:
- Use(s) in product
- Recommended Use:
- Retail Cost Per Use: