Energize your skin. This toner does more than just moisturize and prep skin. Each application is energizing, actually boosting your skin's ability to stay perfectly hydrated throughout the day.
- Provides essential moisturizers.
- Each application actually energizes skin, boosting its ability to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Safe for use on sensitive skin.
- 6.7 fl. oz
Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ceteth 20, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indicia Stem Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Oats, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Beta-Sitosterol, Proline, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Styrene/Vp Copolymer, Citric Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Maltodextrin
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ARTISTRY essentials?
ARTISTRY essentials is a skin care and makeup line that represents a simplified and uncomplicated approach to beauty. Made up of two basic skin care systems, three supplemental skin care products, and three all-inclusive makeup kits, essentials products work to enhance every woman’s natural beauty. It’s beauty that fits your busy life.Will ARTISTRY essentials replace any of the current ARTISTRY daily skin care products?
Yes. ARTISTRY essentials will replace the following products:
What are the average use-up rates for the new ARTISTRY essentials skin care products?
- ARTISTRY essentials balancing (10-5487) and hydrating (10-5489) Skin Care Systems will replace the ARTISTRY Moisture Rich Daily Skin Care System (E-5017), Clarifying Daily Skin Care System (E-5018), and Delicate Care Daily Skin Care System (E-5110).
- ARTISTRY essentials anti-blemish (10-4134) will replace ARTISTRY Blemish Control Acne Treatment Gel (EE-0176).
- ARTISTRY essentials moisture plus (10-4133) will replace ARTISTRY Extra Dry Hydration Oil (10-2204).
The use-up rates are as follows and can vary depending on frequency of use:
What is the fragrance used in the ARTISTRY essentials products?
- 4–6 weeks for both the hydrating and balancing systems (if used twice daily).
- 4 weeks for the soothing creme and moisture plus.
- 3–4 months for the anti-blemish (if used as a spot treatment when needed).
A new fragrance was developed exclusively for ARTISTRY essentials. With more natural notes, the new fragrance is an oriental herbal citrus with fresh, green galbanum, orange, bergamot, and lush cypress accords that merge into transparent floral mid-notes of rose, jasmine, cardamom, and hints of clary sage. Base notes are composed of dewy musk, vanilla, vetiver, and tonka bean. The only difference in fragrance between the hydrating and balancing systems is the witch hazel in the balancing system.
After cleansing, gently shake toner until thoroughly mixed. Saturate a cotton pad and smooth over face and throat, energizing skin and boosting its ability to stay perfectly hydrated.
See the Skin Care Routine Chart to determine where the hydrating toner fits into your daily routine.