|Eat the right foods to help fight aging.
Getting older … fun to think about at 12, but not so much after 40. The great news is that your birthday age doesn’t have to equal your health age. Take the True Health Age Quiz at NutriliteHealth.com right now to find out your true health age.
How did you do? Were you surprised – good or bad – by the result?
To help you improve your true health age, we want to offer some “food first” suggestions and NUTRILITE® supplement support so that you can live a long, full, active, and healthy life.
Keep your heart pumping and your blood flowing.
- Barley for beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that helps to whisk away bad cholesterol without affecting good cholesterol.
- Grapes to improve blood vessel health, because they contain high levels of antioxidants called polyphenols.
Strengthen your bones, so they can give you the support you need.
- Broccoli and spinach are great sources of vitamin K that helps deliver calcium to your bones to help reduce the chance of osteoporosis and fractures.
- Soybeans are a great source of magnesium, the fourth most abundant mineral in the body, essential to good health, and support strong bones.
See the difference when you take care of your eye health.
- Dark, leafy greens like spinach and collard greens contain lutein and zeaxanthin to help your eyes absorb short wavelength light and protect your retina.
- Nuts, especially walnuts, contain omega-3 fatty acids and can reduce inflammation and prevent oxidative damage to your retina.