Is your liver overworked? Fatty foods, alcohol and tobacco can all stress your liver and make its job much harder. So can common painkillers. Why not lighten its load before it lets you know it's had enough?
- Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the liver
- Stress factors that impact healthy liver function include: hydrogenated fats; heavy consumption of alcohol and/or coffee; smoking tobacco; various kinds of air pollution; prescription drugs, including oral contraceptives and certain anti-inflammatory drugs; acetaminophen, a popular pain reliever; and exposure to pesticides and heavy metals
- Flavonoids from milk thistle seeds have been shown to protect the outer membranes of liver cells
- Also contains turmeric, NUTRILITE Acerola Concentrate and Lemon Bioflavonoid concentrate with phytonutrients
The NUTRILITE Difference
Compare NUTRILITE Milk Thistle and Nature's Way* Thisilyn*. They both contain silymarin, the important bioflavonoid complex in milk thistle. But NUTRILITE Milk Thistle contains Siliphos a form of silymarin that's proven to be better absorbed and more potent.
*Trademarks: Nature's Way Thisilyn (Nature's Way Products, Inc., Springville, Utah).
The smart choice is NUTRILITE Milk Thistle and Dandelion, with more ingredients in one convenient tablet to support normal liver function.
Each tablet provides:
- 156 mg milk thistle extract with 76 mg silybin extract
- 125 mg dandelion root extract
- 75 mg turmeric extract
- Citrus Bioflavonoid and Acerola Concentrates
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the liver do, and how does NUTRILITE Milk Thistle and Dandelion supplement support normal liver function?
Your liver performs hundreds of vital functions, from filtering toxins in the blood to helping process nutrients. It's a hard-working organ that's as important as your heart or lungs, and it may undergo stress that can impact its ability to function. Milk Thistle and Dandelion provides support for healthy liver function. Milk thistle contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the liver.
Some of the stress factors that impact healthy liver function include: hydrogenated fats in the diet; heavy consumption of alcohol and/or coffee; smoking tobacco; various kinds of air pollution; prescription drugs, including oral contraceptives and certain anti-inflammatory drugs; acetaminophen, a popular pain reliever; and exposure to pesticides, petrochemical and heavy metals.Suggested Use:
1 Tablet, 2 times a day, preferably with meals.
Need help remembering to take your supplements every day, as recommended? The NUTRILITE® Supplement Center
makes it easy to build a healthy routine.
Just load up each convenient and portable sleeve* with your a.m. and p.m. doses, grab it, and go. Days of the week are marked in English, Spanish, and French, so you won’t miss a single day. Order your Supplement Center
*Each sleeve is about the length of a credit card.