Is your liver overworked? Fatty foods, alcohol, and tobacco can all stress your liver and make its job much harder. So can common painkillers. Why not lighten its load before it lets you know it's had enough?
- Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the liver.
- Stress factors that impact healthy liver function include: hydrogenated fats; heavy consumption of alcohol and/or coffee; smoking tobacco; various kinds of air pollution; prescription drugs, including oral contraceptives and certain anti-inflammatory drugs; acetaminophen, a popular pain reliever; and exposure to pesticides and heavy metals.
- Flavonoids from milk thistle seeds have been shown to protect the outer membranes of liver cells.
- Also contains turmeric, Nutrilite® Acerola Concentrate, and Lemon Bioflavonoid Concentrate with phytonutrients.
The smart choice is Nutrilite® Liver Support, with more ingredients in one convenient tablet to support normal liver function.
Each tablet provides:
- 156 mg milk thistle extract with 76 mg silybin extract.
- 125 mg dandelion root extract.
- 75 mg turmeric extract.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid and Acerola Concentrates.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the liver do, and how does Nutrilite® Liver Support supplement support normal liver function?
Your liver performs hundreds of vital functions, from filtering toxins in the blood to helping process nutrients. It's a hardworking organ that's as important as your heart or lungs, and it may undergo stress that can impact its ability to function. Milk thistle and dandelion provide support for healthy liver function. Milk thistle contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the liver.