Nutrilite® Double X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient offers superior health protection. It was shown to improve blood nutrient levels to provide your cells with the energy they need to support a healthy heart, brain, eyes, skin, bones, and immune system.† It delivers:
- A powerful blend of 12 vitamins and 10 minerals, most far exceeding the Daily Value.
- Plus, 20 plant concentrates harvested from certified organic farms provide broad antioxidant protection and unbeatable health benefits.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Heart and cardiovascular health.
- A mix of vitamin E, folic acid, potassium, magnesium, copper, and selenium help to support your heart.
- Double X® supplement also adds natural plant nutrients, or phytonutrients, from apples, grapes, cranberries, and pomegranates for added heart protection.
Healthy bones and teeth, and calcium absorption.
- Vitamins A and D, calcium, and magnesium support a strong skeletal system.
- Vitamin D helps your body more easily absorb calcium to keep bones strong.
Eye and skin health.
- Vitamin A and lutein, a phytonutrient found in high doses in spinach, support vision health.
- Vitamin A, niacin, and grape extract help bolster the condition of your body’s largest organ – your skin.
A healthy immune system.
- Make sure your body is ready for anything. Vitamins A and C, zinc, selenium, and phytonutrients from citrus fruits help support your immune system.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, selenium, molybdenum, alpha lipoic acid, inositol, lycopene, lutein esters, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, dried kale, alfalfa concentrate, mixed tocopherols, apple extract powder, asparagus powder, blueberry powder, grape extract, oregano powder extract, rosemary extract, broccoli dehydrate, cranberry extract, and horseradish dehydrate.
Healthy connective tissue.
- Vitamin C, calcium, zinc, and citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate.
Supports capillary strength.
- Vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate.
Supports prenatal health.
Supports energy production and nerve function.
- Thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin, vitamin B6, biotin, pantothenic acid, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and alpha lipoic acid.
Supports hormone production.
- Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid.
Supports healthy red blood cells.
Healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B12, calcium, copper, and manganese.
Healthy hair and nails.
- Calcium, magnesium, and manganese.
Healthy thyroid function.
Support for the body’s antioxidant defense system.
- Selenium and alpha lipoic acid.
Helps your body metabolize food.
Provides protection from free radicals.
- Lycopene, lutein esters, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, dried kale, alfalfa concentrate, apple extract powder, asparagus powder, holy basil extract blend, blueberry powder, grape extract, oregano powder extract, prune extract, rosemary extract, cranberry extract, parsley dehydrate, pomegranate extract, and sage powder extract.
Supports glucose levels already within the normal range.
Helps regulate the body’s iron stores.
Supports prostate health.
Helps support protective enzymes.
- Dried kale, asparagus powder, holy basil extract blend, and broccoli dehydrate.
- Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, zinc, selenium, molybdenum, alpha lipoic acid, lycopene, lutein esters, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, dried kale, alfalfa concentrate, mixed tocopherols, apple extract powder, asparagus powder, holy basil extract blend, blueberry powder, grape extract, oregano powder extract, prune extract, rosemary extract, broccoli dehydrate, cranberry extract, parsley dehydrate, pomegranate extract, sage powder extract, and horseradish dehydrate.
Helps support protective liver enzymes.
- Rosemary extract, watercress concentrate, pomegranate extract, sage powder extract, and horseradish dehydrate.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a supplement?
The American Medical Association recommends that all adults take one multivitamin daily. This is true even if you already eat a diet rich in fresh, whole, natural foods, because the foods you consume often don’t supply all the vitamins and minerals you need, at the recommended levels. If you’re going to supplement, why not start with the world’s best multi? Nutrilite® Double X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient.
What's a phytonutrient and why are there so many in Nutrilite® Double X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient?
Phytonutrients are naturally occurring chemicals in plants that help fight off insects, resist disease, promote healthy growth, and enhance survival. Nutrilite has always included these plant nutrients in its supplement formulas because of their health benefits to humans. The phytonutrients found in the 20 plant concentrates in Double X® supplement offer you both broad and targeted antioxidant protection.
Why are antioxidants important?
Antioxidants are your natural defenses against free radicals. Free radicals oxidize compounds in your cells, starting a chain reaction of instability and damage. The antioxidants in Nutrilite® Double X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient help neutralize free radicals in five categories and offer protection – right down to your cells!
Why should I choose Nutrilite® Double X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient over any other multivitamin/multimineral?
Because it's the best one made by the company that marketed the very first multivitamin/multimineral in North America. Nutrilite® is the world's leading brand of vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements (source: Euromonitor.com/Amway-claims). You get the reassurance of Nutrilite's cutting-edge research; plant concentrates from natural sources, grown to the highest standards; and the nutritional insurance offered by a great multi.