Convenient nutrition you can slip in your gym bag, glove box, or briefcase when you’re on the go!
The NUTRILITE Men’s Pack includes: Daily Multivitamin
Vitamin C Plus Extended Release
- Gives you 24 essential vitamins and minerals in one daily tablet.
- Contains 518 mg of exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrates with phytonutrients, which add nutritional support beyond vitamin and mineral benefits.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
Natural Multi Carotene
- Get all-day vitamin C support. One 500 mg tablet provides an 8-hour slow, steady release of vitamin C, eliminating the waste associated with large-dose tablets.
- Helps your body use vitamin C’s immunity-supporting benefits more effectively.
- Includes one of nature’s most concentrated forms of vitamin C – acerola cherries grown on Nutrilite certified organic farms.
- Provides ascorbic acid and the natural antioxidants found in lemons, oranges, and grapefruits.
OCEAN ESSENTIALS® Balanced Health
- Helps protect your eyes with lutein and zeaxanthin.†
- Helps protect your skin with a blend of all-natural carotenoid compounds from algae, palm fruit oil, and marigold flowers.†
- Helps fight free radical damage from smoke, pollution, and exercise.
- Provides the omega 3s of three servings of ocean fish per week.
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*
- Helps support memory, learning, and concentration with DHA1 omega 3s.†
- Helps protect nerves, keeps blood flowing, and joints moving with EPA2 omega 3s.†
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive.
NUTRILITE supplements contain a wide array of phytonutrients – the natural nutrients found in plants. Worldwide research has now recognized that a diet rich in phytonutrients can help lead to optimal health. Phytonutrients have been the cornerstone of NUTRILITE products for over 75 years – setting us apart from other makers of dietary supplements.
Got some bad nutritional habits? You know you do, but you can’t help it. You’re always on-the-go. Work. Schmoozing. Family. They all compete for your time. When do you have time to eat right? And no … a hoagie, loaded with cheese and peppers, is not considered a “balanced” meal.
It doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming to get the extra nutrition you need. The expert scientists who formulated NUTRILITE have put together the pack that helps you stay there. These convenient daily packs have all the right stuff. Remember those chewable vitamins Mom made you take every day? Same concept. Except there are no bulky bottles, cartoon characters, or chewing. Sorry, no grape flavor either. Just a few little pills in a pouch that you can stash in your car, pocket, or briefcase. Take them whenever you get a chance. And if you really miss the old grape flavor, wash ’em down with a NUTRILITE Berry Antioxidant Juice.
Store in a cool, dry place. Pregnant women, nursing mothers, those who smoke, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the NUTRILITE® Men's Pack compare to the NUTRILITE Perfect Pack for Your Health?
The NUTRILITE Perfect Pack for Your Health contains NUTRILITE DOUBLE X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient, NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS® Balanced Health, and NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables.
The Men’s Pack contains NUTRILITE Daily Multivitamin, NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS Balanced Health, NUTRILITE Vitamin C Plus Extended Release, and NUTRILITE Natural Multi Carotene. The NUTRILITE Men's Pack meets the fundamental supplementation requirements for men at a cost of less than $1 per day. It is a great choice for men on the go who – first and foremost – need simplicity and convenience.
Can women use this product?
They shouldn't. The NUTRILITE Men's Pack is not designed for women, and pregnant women or nursing mothers should definitely not take this pack, as it does not adequately meet their nutritional needs. It was designed specifically for men and their daily dietary supplementation needs.
Is this product recommended for children? If so, what is the recommended serving?
The NUTRILITE Men's Pack is designed for adults. However, it may be consumed by males 12 years old or older.
Are there any other physical states/conditions for which use of this product is not advisable?
Vitamin K (in NUTRILITE Daily Multivitamin) and fish oil (in OCEAN ESSENTIALS Balanced Health) may affect blood coagulation. Individuals with known or suspected bleeding disorders should consult a physician for further advice prior to consuming the NUTRILITE Men's Pack. Also, supplements containing beta-carotene (such as NUTRILITE Daily Multivitamin and NUTRILITE Natural Multi Carotene) should not be used by smokers. Individuals with a medical condition should consult a physician to determine their exact supplementation needs.
When should this product be taken?
The NUTRILITE Men's Pack should be taken as one pack daily, preferably with a meal. This product can be taken with other dietary supplements.
Why is there only one NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS Balanced Health in each pack if the bottled product says that three tablets daily is the recommended serving?
Our goal in providing omega-3 fatty acids in the Men's Pack was to provide the fundamentals and to help men achieve a higher intake of these beneficial acids than they currently receive in their diets. NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS Balanced Health can be purchased separately for those wanting more than just the fundamentals.