Convenient nutrition you can slip in your bag or purse when you’re on the go!
The NUTRILITE® Women’s Pack includes:
Cal Mag D Advanced
- Gives you 24 essential vitamins and minerals in one daily tablet.
- Contains 518 mg of exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrates with phytonutrients, which add nutritional support beyond vitamin and mineral benefits.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
Complex for Hair, Skin & Nails
- Cal Mag D Advanced contains calcified seaweed, one of nature’s most concentrated botanical sources of calcium and magnesium.
- A daily dose of Cal Mag D Advanced has more vitamin D than five cups of fortified milk to enhance calcium absorption.†
- Provides calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D to encourage the maximum absorption potential in the body and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis when adequate calcium and vitamin D are part of a well-balanced diet throughout life.*†
- Contains key essential minerals copper, zinc, and manganese to aid in building and maintaining healthy bones.
OCEAN ESSENTIALS® Balanced Health
- Combines nutrients that research shows can help promote strong flexible nails, healthy radiant hair, and smooth, elastic skin.
- Provides ingredients to nurture your body – head to toe.
- Provides the omega 3s of three servings of ocean fish per week.
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.**
- Helps support memory, learning, and concentration with DHA1 omega 3s.†
- Helps protect nerves, keeps blood flowing, and joints moving with EPA2 omega 3s.†
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium and vitamin D helps individuals maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
**Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that, although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. 1Docosahexaenoic acid.
Among top competitors*, NUTRILITE® Women’s Pack:
- Is the lowest in calories.
- Is one of the only supplement packs to include an omega-3 supplement to promote brain health, as well as a supplement designed to promote healthy skin and hair.
*Top competitors refers to GNC® Women’s Ultra Mega Wellness Program, Nature Made® Women’s Pack, Nature’s Bounty® Prescriptive Formulas – Women’s, and Nature’s Plus® Women’s Nutra Packs.
Trademarks: GNC (General Nutrition Investment Company, Phoenix, Ariz.); Nature Made (Pharmavite LLC, Northridge, Calif.); Nature’s Bounty (Nature’s Bounty, Inc., Bohemia, N.Y.); Nature’s Plus (Natural Organics, Inc., Melville, N.Y.).
Store in a cool, dry place. Pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the potential benefits of using this product as recommended? The NUTRILITE® Women's Pack is designed to provide the fundamental supplements women need daily, in one convenient package. It's also useful for women who are new to supplementation and are not sure where to start.
How does the NUTRILITE Women's Pack compare to the NUTRILITE Perfect Pack for Your Health? The NUTRILITE Perfect Pack for Your Health contains NUTRILITE DOUBLE X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient, NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS® Balanced Health, and NUTRILITE Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables.
The NUTRILITE Women’s Pack contains NUTRILITE Daily Multivitamin, NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS Balanced Health, NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Advanced, and NUTRILITE Complex for Hair, Skin & Nails. The Women's Pack meets the fundamental supplementation requirements for women at a cost of less than $1 per day. It is a great choice for women on the go who – first and foremost – need simplicity and convenience.
Can men use this product? They shouldn't. The NUTRILITE Men's Pack is for them. This pack is not designed for the nutritional needs of men.
Can women who are pregnant or nursing use this product? Pregnant or nursing women should consult with a physician before using this product.
Is this product recommended for children? If so, what is the recommended serving? The NUTRILITE Women's Pack is designed for adults. However, it may be consumed by females 12 years of age or older.
Are there any other physical states/conditions for which use of this product is not advisable? Individuals with known or suspected bleeding disorders should consult a physician for further advice prior to consuming the NUTRILITE Women's Pack. So should anyone with a medical condition.
When should this product be taken? The NUTRILITE Women's Pack should be taken as one packet daily, preferably with a meal. This product can be taken with other dietary supplements.
Why is there only one NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS® Balanced Health in each pack if the bottled product says that three tablets daily is the recommended serving? Our goal in providing omega-3 fatty acids in the Women's Pack was to provide the fundamentals, and to help women achieve a higher intake of these beneficial acids than they currently receive in their diets. NUTRILITE OCEAN ESSENTIALS Balanced Health can be purchased separately for those wanting to receive more than just the fundamentals.
Suggested Use Take one packet daily, preferably with food.