Popular line-relaxing injections use botulism toxins to paralyze the muscles that cause expression lines. Say no to needles with a non-invasive approach to younger-looking skin. It combines patented peptide, derma-smoothing ingredients, and a light-diffusing complex to relax and soften the appearance of expression lines for dramatically younger-looking skin.
- The first ARTISTRY skin care product clinically tested to reduce the appearance of expression lines - without a surgeon
- Concentrated formula and patented ingredient technology instantly transforms the appearance of expression lines into smoother, younger-looking skin
Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Tricaprylin, Nylon-12, Silica, Glycereth-26, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Glucosamine Hcl, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Adenosine, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Squalane, Isohexadecane, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 40, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin
ARTISTRY beats the competition:
- ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE Derma Erase
- $39.00 for 56 uses = $0.70 per use
- DDF™ Wrinkle Relax
- $88 for 84 uses = $1.05 per use
- Freeze 24/7™
- $125 for 56 uses = $2.23 per use
- Dr. Brandt Crease Release™
- $150 for 56 uses = $2.68 per use
Trademarks: DDF (HDS Cosmetics Lab, Inc., Yonkers, N.Y.); Freeze 24/7 (Freeze 24/7 International LLC, New York, N.Y.); Dr. Brandt Crease Release (Cosmetic Dermatology, Inc., Miami, Fla.).
Competitive pricing information from ddfskincare.com, freeze247.com, and drbrandtskincare.com
For external use only
For all skin types. The first product from ARTISTRY specifically designed to target expression lines.
ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE Derma Erase is a concentrated, non-surgical, non-invasive alternative to relax the appearance of expression lines.
*Injection-free. Bo-toxin free. Line-Free
Apply Derma Erase to expression lines on the forehead, between the eyes, at the corner of eyes, and around the mouth.
Use Time Defiance Derma Erase morning and night, following these simple steps:
- Cleanse and tone using your preferred Artistry cleanser and toner.
- Repair using Artistry Time Defiance Intensive Repair Serum (100282).
- Treat using Artistry Replenishing Eye Creme (100227).
- Follow with Derma Erase and your other treatment products and moisturizer, ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE Daytime Protection Creme/Lotion (101821/101822), or ARTISTRY TIME DEFIANCE Night Recovery Creme/Lotion (101823/101824).
- For first time use, prime pen by turning pen slowly until you see product (about 20 clicks).
- Gently brush product onto first area of expression lines--across your forehead and between the eyes.
- Dispense product again (about 5-8 clicks of the pen) for application on the next area of expression lines, around the corner of the eyes, and the corners of the nose and mouth.
- At the end of the use cycle, the Derma Erase pen may become difficult to turn and no product will be dispensed. This is an indication that the pen is empty and a new pen is needed. Each dispenser will last approximately 4 weeks.