NUTRILITE® Carb Blocker 2 lets you eat the foods you want.
- NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2 is unique as the first supplement to contain fermented soy and white kidney bean extracts that block the absorption of both sugars and starches.
- You'll still get the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and fiber found in carbohydrate-rich foods.
- It keeps you feeling fuller, longer.
- NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2 is natural.
° This ephedra-free dietary supplement is made from fermented soy and white kidney bean extracts.
° It provides naturally-sourced, non-stimulating carbohydrate control.
NUTRILITE® Carb Blocker 2 is the first supplement to help block absorption of both sugars and starches. It works by inhibiting the activity of digestive enzymes that break down carbohydrates for your body to absorb and store as fat.
- Laboratory tests show that one 3-tablet serving of Carb Blocker 2 has a powerful carbohydrate-blocking effect. These results suggest that a similar action in humans may help block up to 500 calories when consumed with a high-carbohydrate meal.
See how NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2 stacks up to the competition:
||NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2
||Health & Nutrition Systems Carb Cutter®
|Kidney Bean Extract
(Phaseolus Vulgaris) (mg)
(Glycine max L.) (mg)
(leaf, stem) (mg)
Trademarks: Carb Cutter (Hyper Network Solutions, LLC, West Palm Beach, FL)
The first supplement to help block absorption of both sugars and starches. It works by inhibiting the activity of digestive enzymes whose job is to break down carbohydrates for your body to absorb and store as fat. Your body still benefits from the vitamins, minerals, and fiber in the foods you eat.
Carb Blocker is a natural, ephedra-free dietary supplement that’s made from fermented soy and white kidney bean extracts. It can be a great addition to your sensible weight-loss plan that includes eating healthier, smaller portions and exercising more often.
Alpha-amylase and alpha-glucosidase are two key digestive enzymes. They break down starches and simple sugars into molecules that can be absorbed by the body – and potentially converted to fat. NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2 inhibits both enzymes, so fewer sugars and starches are absorbed by the body.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance of a meal should I take NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2?
For maximum effect, it's best to take Carb Blocker 2 at the beginning of a meal containing carbohydrates. It must be present in the intestine at the same time as the carbohydrates for it to work.
How often may I use Carb Blocker 2?
Carb Blocker 2 may be used every day as part of a sensible diet, exercise, and supplement program.
If I forget to take Carb Blocker 2 before a meal, can I take it during or after a meal? Will it still work?
Taking Carb Blocker 2 during a meal is likely to provide some enzyme-inhibiting activity. Taking it after a meal will have little or no effect.
Can I take more than 3 tablets for really big meals, like Thanksgiving dinner? What happens if I do?
Taking more than 3 tablets of Carb Blocker 2 at once is not recommended.
Can I take 9 tablets of NUTRILITE Carb Blocker 2 throughout the day, instead of taking 3 at every meal? For example, 2 tablets for breakfast, 1 for a granola bar and milk snack, 2 for lunch, 2 for dinner, and 2 for late-night chips and soft drinks?
Yes, taking 2 tablets with meals and 1 tablet with carbohydrate-containing snacks is fine. Just don't take more than 9 tablets a day.
Carb Blocker is a natural, ephedra-free dietary supplement that's made from fermented soy and white kidney bean extracts. It can be a great addition to your sensible weight-loss plan that includes eating healthier, smaller portions and exercising more often.
Which weight loss supplement is right for you?
All the products NUTRILITE offers are designed to help you lead a healthy, active life. Four dietary supplements – SLIMMETRY, Carb Blocker 2, Glucose Health, and Invisifiber – are designed specifically to support your weight-loss efforts. Here's what you need to know to pick the weight-loss supplement that is right for you.
It's important to note that all four supplements should be used within the context of a weight management program that consists of a healthy diet and regular physical activity. Choose your supplement based on your weight loss plan!
- May be beneficial for anyone who is following any type of healthy low-calorie diet (e.g., low fat, low carb, or a balanced diet), because it enhances total weight and fat loss.
- Should be taken daily as directed (two tablets 20 to 30 minutes before each meal) for best results for the duration of an active dieting phase.
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with a targeted weight management supplement such as Carb Blocker 2 or Glucose Health.
Carb Blocker 2:
- Lab tests show that Carb Blocker 2 may help block up to 500 carb calories per high-carb meal by helping to limit the absorption of carbs from the small intestine into the blood stream.
- Is most beneficial for anyone following a low-fat diet that is high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, which are all sources of carbohydrates.
- Can be consumed daily (as needed, based on the carbohydrate content of the meal), and it can be taken in addition to SLIMMETRY.
- Glucose Health helps metabolize carbs, fats, and protein, while helping your body use the energy in foods, with an exclusive blend of trace minerals and herbs.
- Contains chromium picolinate, which may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes*.
- The formula also includes vanadium, a trace mineral that research suggests may support the metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides. Plus, it has a special blend of herbs believed to have a beneficial effect on carbohydrate metabolism. Glucose Health can be taken with other weight management supplements.
*One small study suggests that chromium picolinate may reduce the risk of insulin resistance, and therefore possibly may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. FDA concludes, however that the existence of such a relationship between chromium picolinate and either insulin resistance or type 2 diabetes is highly uncertain.
- INVISIFIBER is a unique blend of three natural soluble fibers, which can easily be mixed into any beverage or sprinkled onto food without affecting taste or texture, and adds convenient and filling fiber to your diet.
- Fiber supports normal gastrointestinal health and regularity, which is important when you're following a low-calorie or low-fat diet.
- INVISIFIBER can be used with other weight management supplements as a healthy way to make sure you're getting enough fiber and to compliment your healthy eating and exercise habits.
Need help remembering to take your supplements every day, as recommended? The NUTRILITE® Supplement Center
makes it easy to build a healthy routine.
Just load up each convenient and portable sleeve* with your a.m. and p.m. doses, grab it, and go. Days of the week are marked in English, Spanish, and French, so you won’t miss a single day. Order your Supplement Center
*Each sleeve is about the length of a credit card.