With NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tubes, twisting the health benefits of more fruits and vegetables into your day has never been easier.
Purified Water, Citric Acid, Natural Mango Citrus Flavor, Acerola Cherry Concentrate, Malic Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice Blend (Pomegranate, Cranberry, Blueberry, Carrot, and Red Beet Juice Concentrates), Sucralose, Natural Beta Carotene, Xanthan Gum
Processed on equipment with dairy and shellfish.
Children under 4 years of age, pregnant women or nursing mothers, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.
How should this product be taken? Should it be taken on an empty stomach or with food?
The NUTRILITE® Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube can be consumed anytime you are looking for an easy and convenient way to get the natural antioxidants found in two servings of fruits and vegetables. The NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube can be consumed on an empty stomach or with food. The suggested serving limit is 1–2 twist tubes per day.
Is this product recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers? If so, what is the recommended serving?
Based on the standard health benefits provided by the NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube, it is reasonable to believe it will provide the same benefits to pregnant women or nursing mothers. Nevertheless, it is recommended that pregnant women and nursing mothers consult a physician before using.
Is this product recommended for children? If so, what is the recommended serving?
The NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube, in suggested use, is safe for consumption by children 4 and older.
Are there any other physical states/conditions for which use of this product is contraindicated?
Are there any interactions between this product and certain medications?
- If an individual is allergic to any of the listed ingredients, it is advisable that they do not consume this product.
- Though smoking decreases serum concentrations of beta carotene, supplementation with beta carotene is not recommended as quantities of beta carotene higher than 20 mg/day may increase the risk of lung and prostate cancer in smokers.
- Antioxidants, in general, should be avoided during chemotherapy as they may reduce the activity of chemotherapy which produces free radicals to induce cancer cell death.
- Patients before and following angioplasty should avoid taking antioxidants, including beta carotene and vitamin C, and consult their health-care provider.
There are no known interactions between this product and any medications.
Are there any potential side effects from taking this product?
Individual response to supplementation varies. Headache and stomach upset have been experienced by people taking supplements. Consult your health-care provider for further advice.
Do any of the ingredients in this product exceed the upper level? Upper Levels are the maximal level of intake that is considered safe.
The levels of all nutrients contained in the NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube are below any upper level of safety for adults established by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN).
Can this product be taken with other dietary supplements?
When consumed up to 1–2 servings per day per suggested use, the NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube may be taken with other dietary supplements within their suggested use.
Are there known foods or nutrients that may interact with this product?
There are no known foods or compounds that may inhibit or potentiate the absorption or utilization of this product. Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol, if taking this product.
Can you take this product after it has expired?
No. Flavor, aroma, and appearance are not maintained at a high quality past the recommended shelf life. In addition, the antioxidant nutrient levels may be less than the labeled potency past shelf life.
What environmental conditions may adversely affect this product?
Exposure to temperatures above 90°F can affect the quality of the product and the integrity of the packaging. To ensure best quality, the product should be stored in a cool location, below 70°F. No refrigeration is required.
How does the NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube differ from the NUTRILITE Blueberry-flavored Antioxidant Twist Tube?
The NUTRILITE Blueberry-flavored Antioxidant Twist Tube was designed to provide powerful antioxidants from both natural and synthetic sources.
The NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube was designed to provide the natural antioxidant equivalent of two servings of fruits and vegetables. Key attributes include:
Why is the NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube sweetened with sucralose?
- All of the vitamin A and vitamin C content of the product is sourced from natural ingredients.
- Antioxidant nutrient levels are appropriate for continued use as a daily beverage and to encourage increased dietary intake of fruits, vegetables, and future use of NUTRILITE phytonutrient products.
All of the products in the NUTRILITE Twist Tube family are sweetened with sucralose. As regulations have recently allowed the use of natural, zero-calorie sweeteners, we have begun to incorporate them into NUTRILITE formulations. However, for the NUTRILITE Fruits & Vegetables 2GO Twist Tube, sucralose provided an optimal flavor profile to ensure a great-tasting product for our consumers.
What is the best way to open a NUTRILITE Twist Tube?
- Separate a twist tube from the pack.
- Bend the top of the twist tube back and forth to loosen the perforation.
- Once loosened, tear the top off the twist tube.
- Take a sip from a 16.9-oz. bottle of water (to make room for the twist tube contents).
- Pour the contents of the twist tube into the bottle (or 2 cups of water).
- The twist tube contents have a very low pH, i.e., they are acidic. Therefore, it is imperative that the twist tubes are diluted with water. Take care not to squirt contents of the tube into the eye. If the contents come into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.